Sunday, April 1, 2012

funday quote

In honor of this weekend's time well spent in the great fall air... 

"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air." 
Nathaniel Hawthorne


And, well my sunday was spent downhill mountain biking {new favorite hobby} in some beautiful country.  My ass is quite sore, but I'm still super pumped from it.  We like to think we looked something like this: {and this video is actually from the same trails we rode today! super cool, eh?}





Btw, I've decided that I am going to live in Queenstown. Post and pictures to come

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elly, Well, I've about decided you've tried about everything there is to try, and come through with flying colors. However, do keep your head screwed on straight!!! Life is wonderful but it needs to be done with a responsible outlook. Grandma says' don't go overboard' or it might come back to haunt you. Have fun, but use disgression! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete