Saturday, October 1, 2011

no kappa, no fun. know kappa, know fun.

Well, it's official. I'm a Kappa Kappa Gamma sister and no longer just a pledge! This week was "inspiration week" filled with last minute pledge activities, including Big/Little.  I <3 my BIG, Rachel!! She's awesome!

We had clues and presents throughout the week like growlers filled with jolly ranchers [see below].

KAPPA LOVE

 For big/little reveal on thursday, she had my twin and I dress as Abe Lincoln and Lady Liberty. [Rachel was a tourist.] She led us on a maze, following a string of yarn woven around the yard, through the house, and 45 minutes later, leading me to her!

my new family



And got to hang out with old friends like Laura! 


And then this morning, I was officially initiated into the sorority! 

No comments:

Post a Comment