Sunday, November 6, 2011

funday quote

Katie left to move to Colorado today :(
We met on the side of a highway to say our final goodbyes. It was much harder than I had anticipated.  I avoided coming back home, but when I finally did, I found some lovely reminders of Katie. She left me an oh so sweet note on my bed, our quote box quotes, and this lovely quote on my closet door:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.  But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."
–Winnie the Pooh

I'll miss last minute afternoons at Terrapin:
our first picture :)
Crazy mountain adventures:


Video chatting next to each other on the couch:


Game days!

And living in our home sweet home:



No comments:

Post a Comment