Tuesday, November 29, 2011

check

Even after a (somewhat) restful Thanksgiving break, I feel exhausted. The next couple of weeks... daunting...

But check one item off the list! I finished and performed my transcription of Miles Davis' solo in "So What." It wasn't my best rendition; but, it's over.  It's been a loooong, painful process, but I'm finally done with it! This semester–long project involved a lot of time listening to it over and over and then time spent at the keys {mostly at the keyboard in my apartment with some not–working keys. frustrating.}

{the solo is from about 1:30 to 3:25}


now, onto the next items on the list... {I think I can. I think I can.}

But let me leave you with a little something we talked about in class today:

{2 of my favorites together: Panic and Trombone Shorty!}

fast forward to about 4:00 for some real blowing of the mind

No comments:

Post a Comment