Saturday, January 8, 2011

claire smallwood


I recently read an article from Women's Adventure: "Women of Winter: Claire Smallwood."  So I will admit, I have a friend crush on the extraordinaire.  She just does it all!  Freeskier, chef, artist, traveler, linguist, and most importantly, role model.  I reached out to her not expecting anything in return, but I was so pleasantly surprised to see her response in my inbox!  I am still trying to soak it all in, but I am nonetheless beaming.  Yay for a woman taking her own path!

Here's her own website: http://www.clairesmallwood.com/










By the way, she asks me to spread the word about SheJumps down in my neck of the woods far away from the big mountains out west.  So, please join the network, ladies!  It'd be great to have that sort of community around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment