Friday, December 23, 2011

quick trip to athens

I dragged little Bazzel {who has a new blog–check it out!!!!} to Athens to help me finish moving out of the apartment and do some last minute Christmas shopping {because I had barely even started}.  We ate. a lot. shopped til we dropped–which wasn't that long. Loaded the car like a puzzle. fixed the door that Bear ate–you could call us handymen. And enjoyed Christmasy Athens!


Driving down 316 to Athens feels like I'm driving home!


lunch at clocked


Can't wait for New Years!!


dinner at the Grit

so. much. food.

my uber old Latin professor!!! love him!
good work, Bozz!
the streets covered in lights! I love it!!

Happy Holidays from the Georgia Theatre!

Within the past week, I've been in Breckenridge, Denver, Atlanta, Nashville, Atlanta, and now Athens. I may finally be ready to stay put in one place for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment