Friday, August 31, 2012

what's new

I know I've been slacking in the blogging department but that doesn't correlate to my lack of existence.  I'm here! And back in good ole Athens, GA. 
So, in the last couple of weeks...

I've been to a couple of Nate's varsity football games

I've had target practice with my new Indonesian dart gun with Mom's furniture

I've been shopping to Costco
what i would've done for a box of these a couple of months ago
I've moved into an apartment downtown with Sam and Nancy (and Gump)
and witnessed sam and gump lovin on the couch
I came back into town just in time for Kappa bid day
 

We've tortured Bear's dignity

I walk by this lovely strip bar on my way to school every day

I've been missing NZ :(

 I've experienced Athens nightlife and all its wonders

I've been enjoying the convenience of living downtown
(including Lazy Shopper's new live security - find the guy on the fridge)

I went to a Drive-by Truckers show at GA Theater

I ran into some car trouble. (thank goodness for convenient gas stations and car manuals)

I dragged Nate to one of my squash tournaments
thrilled to be there
 I've taken advantage of a kitchen stocked with granola ingredients

 And I'm loving my new apartment! rain or shine!



No comments:

Post a Comment