Sunday, August 8, 2010

adieu, adieu

Oh how I dislike farewells! I don’t want to go home. I’ve realized that I won’t really be able to start over at UGA, despite what people say. I can feel the burdens already!!

I’ve never experienced so much freedom (not from my parents and supervision but from my own worries and obligations). I mean, I’ve read book. Real ones cover to cover! I’ve laid out on a beach just for fun! No cell phone. No schedule. I think this is why I enjoy traveling so much. It’s the one time I can get the closest to starting anew.

But you know, I came hoping to find myself and answers, but I’m returning as a lost soul instead. Life’s a journey- that’s for sure. It’s just too bad you only get 1 shot. Only 1 life to live and do everything.

I love my family, don’t get me wrong. I think I really lucked out with them. And thank you to all of my friends, as well as everyone that’s crossed my path. I love y’all! And God knows I need y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment