Sunday, January 6, 2013

vancouver. kiwi style


New Years Day, Lindsey and I joined Bob, Scott, Owen, and Damien up to Vancouver. Mind you, the car had 5 seats. There were 6 of us. Cozy much?


We had a couple of beautiful clear days in Vancouver. Ate good food. Saw the city. And laughed til my stomach couldn't take it any longer. It was great fun!


Lindsey, Bob, Me, Damien, Scott, Owen. A-Team.
dream home. boat houses.

home sweet home!
boys and concrete toys




the boys the 'sperm'

 Lindsey took off early early in the morning. I stuck around a bit longer then time to leave for me as well. Train, bus, taxi then finally to a hostel in Seattle. 
all aboard!
 A day of site seeing in Seattle before heading back home to the South. 


space needle
gum wall
 Ate good food per Ali's request. Drank some Starbucks. Walked til my feet hurt. 
you stay classy, Seattle. until next time!
 Catch ya later, West Coast! Back to school for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment